Share this Post
Our newly-redesigned logo deserves to be seen! We are not graphic designers, but we hope some talented person out there will be able to help us create a great t-shirt to sell in our upcoming fundraising campaign. A design so magnificent that all Whatcom residents will be clamoring to order one. A shirt that captures all that outdoor recreation, parks, and trails mean to the residents of Whatcom County. An inspiring shirt. A funny shirt? A shirt for all the ages!!!
Ok maybe we’re getting a bit carried away, but we really do need a great design that will appeal to parks, trail, and recreation supporters in Whatcom County. Can you help?
- All entries must be received by midnight on Friday, July 31st.
- Entries must be submitted as vector artwork. .ai or print-ready .pdf preferred
- Individuals may submit more than one entry
- Must incorporate either the 4-color logo or black and white version. Email our development director for media files
- Designs can be front-only, back-only or use front and back
- Preferred consideration for designs incorporating one of the following slogans: Get Out & Play, Get Out & Give Back, How Do You Play? Or submit a new slogan idea with your design
- Part of all of your design may be chosen at the discretion of the selection team
- All designs submitted become the property of WPRF, even if not selected as the winning design of this contest
- One winner will be selected to receive the grand prize: a t-shirt featuring the winning design and a Amazon $25 gift card
Request logo files and submit your entry to email@example.com