Share this Post
Take the Summer Parks Challenge!
Did you know that July is National Parks and Recreation Month? To show our support, we are issuing a challenge to all Whatcom County residents: who can visit the most parks in Whatcom County this summer?
- Visits must take place between Sunday, June 21 and Monday, August 31st, 2015.
- Download the Summer Parks Challenge 2015 Rules & Entry Form
- Fill out the information for each park visit. All parks count – city, county, state, national parks, and designated open space throughout Whatcom County.
- When you are finished, mail or scan and email your form to email@example.com
- All entries are on the honor system. We believe in you!
- Prizes will be given for the most parks visited, the most parks in each system. All entries will be entered into a drawing for prizes as well, so even one visit counts.
- 6 month membership to City Gym in Bellingham
- REI water bottles
- Nikwax products to protect your gear
- Gift Certificate for Dessert Tray for 20 from Kelly’s O’Deli
- More prizes coming in – check back for updates!